Tuesday, February 3

How many suitcases can I take?

When I pack for a trip I pack both mine and Gene's stuff into the appropriate number of suitcases, which is usually 2 each. And within the required weight limit. Lately I have become confused because if you read the restrictions they are different for each "class" of passengers. While flying first class recently I read I could take 3 suitcases per person without any extra fees!? AND they could weigh more than the usual 50 lb. limit! Sounds like if you PAY more you can TAKE more. Some airlines now charge for the second bag while others do not. Nothing is the same. So, next time you fly to your destination be sure to check the baggage rules so you don't have any surprises when checking in.... like having to have cash to pay for that extra piece or heavy bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment