Tuesday, May 12

How much time is too much time to waste?

I was trying to find a color that would reflect my title. Not sure this is THE color, but it has the most negative description I could think of ~ "green with envy", "don't eat the green ones... M&M's". But then again, we should "think green" for our earth. Never mind why I choose green.

How much time do we waste? Sometimes we do not control the time. For instance, waiting on the doctor to see you. Waiting your turn in line or to play. Lately I have felt a huge waste of time going on in my life. Excuse? Worry. Stress. It paralyzes me. I get nothing done when my mind is stumbling over worry. Some people go to the gym to get rid of their stress & worry. I can't even get my hiney up in the exercise bike in the next room! Or do the dishes. Or go to sleep at a decent time (before midnight).... which leads into lying in bed the next morning for an extra hour. sigh. Yes, I hear you. I do pray ~ but admittedly, I need to work on that too. You see, if I pray before falling asleep at night ~ well, due to my late night issues I will fall asleep in the middle of praying!!! arrrrggghh.

How many times have we all said ....."come Monday"..... and life will magically be different. Yes, it is different.... a different day, different weather, different phone calls, maybe even wearing different clothes! But until I stop and learn to relax ~ breathe ~ eat right ~ exercise, etc. I will still feel that stress. That worry. That waste. Hey, come THIS Monday I am trying for the 3rd time to follow a strict diet and re-loose the 10 lbs. I gained back. Oh, and that bike is calling me.......after all, I am a "glass is half full girl" !!!!

But now I am already worrying that I might fall back to old habits after........ STOP! RELAX PAM

No comments:

Post a Comment