Monday, February 15

TODAYS THANKFUL THOUGHTS

  • thankful the roads were clear to drive to Chattanooga from Hoover Friday
  • thankful for the beautiful snow laden trees along the highway to watch while driving there
  • thankful for the opportunity to see my daughter, son-in-law and grandson
  • thankful for time spent with family
  • thankful for all the smiles and the laughter heard from grandson Aaron
  • thankful for being able to help by giving my gran-dogs a much needed shower/bath
  • thankful for the pictures my camera takes of the beautiful sites and faces
  • thankful my daughter offered to babysit my 3 dogs even though it was for more than 24 hrs.
  • thankful for the opportunity to sit on the bed with my laptop and write a blog at 10:06 a.m..
  • thankful for friends who invite you to dinner so you don't have to cook
  • thankful for my valentine, who loves me back

No comments:

Post a Comment