- My Husband and surgery that was successful
- Children that have grown into amazing adults.
- A home that keeps us protected.
- Abundant food (too much at times!)
- The love of dogs
- This year my eyes have seen the most glorious colors of Fall.
- Watching my baby sister find love.
- Movies that move me ~ tears and all.
- Good health for my family! Especially Corey & others being cancer free!
- Thankful for Family that stands by you.
- Music played loudly and joyfully.
- Surprise morning phone calls from Grands
- Friends that not only listen, but give you honest advice.
- A good haircut.
- Shoes that don't hurt your feet
- 'Dancing' at a football game
- Blankies and fuzzy socks. Mine.
- Blessings in Business
Sunday, November 25
After almost two years of life being turned on it's side, I feel the need to list my blessings and joys. Just Thankful, Happy Thoughts!